Travertine Tiles for the Bathroom
Find effortless natural harmony in your bathroom with travertine tiles
Moving towards designs found in nature, natural stone is increasingly becoming seen again in bathrooms. Once thought achievable only by the rich and affluent, natural stone is more attainable today. One such example – travertine and travertine-look tiles.
Travertine is surprisingly more affordable than other species of natural stone, but when it comes to design, durability and function it offers no compromise. Waves, brushstrokes, speckles, and other water like textures are lovingly formed within travertine stone. Which can come in many neutral hues of white, cream, beige, grey and silver. Matt or exfoliated, it provides great grip for bathroom floors or walls that need added dimension or depth.
You can find natural travertine tiles and travertine-look porcelain tiles for your bathroom at our store Bonnyrigg Tiles. Sourced from trusted quarries or talented designers, you can trust that they will make your bathroom only more elegant.
Why Travertine ?
Travertine has remarkable natural subdued patterns that can create beautiful, uncluttered interest in your bathroom walls and floors.
Available in different natural hues you can choose a travertine tile for your bathroom that is more warm or cool, dark or light, depending on what you prefer. The different finishes available for your travertine tiles also allow you to define how prominent, smooth, or rough the design and completion of these tiles are.
Which means designers and DIY renovators can choose to go for a look that is more classical and antique or contemporary and chic.
The benefits of using Travertine Tiles in your bathroom are –
- Great natural beauty and design
- Easy to shape and cut
- Great at hiding scratches
Travertine Look Tiles
Imbued with the instinctual beauty of travertine, travertine-look porcelain tiles offer a great choice for bathrooms with added affordability and stain resistance. Porcelain is a great material, and often a gold standard in bathrooms for strength, durability, waterproofing and easy maintenance. Today it can be customised with the latest in design technology to uncannily echo the features of stone or other materials that you would love to see in your bathroom.
At Bonnyrigg Tiles, you can find the benefits of using travertine look tiles in your bathroom are :
- Wide design variety and applications
- Resists wear and tear
- Highly strong and durable
- Non-porous and stain resistant
- Highly water resistant
- Easy to clean
A Great Eye for Bathroom Designs in Travertine
At Bonnyrigg Tiles, we have an large array of choices in natural travertine and travertine look tiles for our Western Sydney customers to complete their bathroom or commercial project.
Customers can look through white, cream, beige, grey and silver travertine in matt, external, filled and honed, and unfilled and tumbled varieties. Our experts in design, bathroom renovation and tiles are happy to help you out!
We’ve created a list of some popular styles in travertine bathrooms below :
- The warm and beachy coastal look – Warm cream or beige matt travertine tiles make a great feature in your shower or all across your bathroom. Paired with warm lighting, natural wood finishes in your kitchen cabinet, and white bathroom fixtures.
- Smooth grey contemporary chic – Large format grey travertine tiles looks great with cool lighting, and darker almond wood finishes or cabinets in white. Completed with matt black or chrome tapware.
- Soothing and organic day spa – Capitalize on the natural beauty of travertine with natural raw design elements. Use a pebble sheet to create beautiful borders in your travertine bathroom and finalise with a wooden bathroom floor tray.
For more help with suggestions and ideas for your next bathroom renovation, connect with our specialists!
Premium Supplierswith options to suit every budget
Hear from our happy customers
From mums and dads right through to tradies. Bonnyrigg Tiles is committed to delivering the best tiling services.