- Cement Mixers
- Trims & Angles
- Wet Saws
Get best Tiling Tools in SydneyQuality Tiling Tools in Sydney In completing any tiling job, you need the right tiling tools in Sydney to achieve a professional finish. At Bonnyrigg Tiles, we stand as your partner in tiling. Presenting you with all the tiles, supplies and tiling tools you require to complete your best work. Find mixers, power saws, trowels and anything else you may need all at one convenient stop. When it comes to tiling, no professional would ever deny having the right tiling tools on hand makes a big difference. At Bonnyrigg Tiles, we pride ourselves in being a trusted supplier in the best tools, tiles and accessories to create bespoke bathrooms and kitchens around Sydney.
Professionally Specialised Tiling Tools | High Grade ResourcesWith over two decades of experience in supplying tiles, tiling tools, and supplies, we are the experts when it comes to identifying the best brands for tiling. Bonnyrigg Tiles has the best range of trusted and high quality tiling tools in Sydney. So, when tilers, stonemasons, and contractors are looking for tiling tools and supplies for their next project, they can always be assured of excellent quality products from us. We invite you to look through our range with highly sought reputable products such as Sigma tile cutters, SoRoTo mixers, and diamond hole saws.
Cut Tiles With Excellent Precision | Sigma Tile CuttersSigma Tile Cutters have sustained a great reputation for their sharp and fast cutting power. As such, they can easily be considered the gold standard of cutters in the tiling world. The blades of these cutters, while slim, are very effective in cutting thicker tiles with uncanny precision. The compact pull arm also makes cutting swift and easy.
Mix Cement, Concrete and Mortar with Ease | SoRoTo MixersSoRoTo mixers are known for their strength, efficiency, and ergonomic design. The first SoRoTo Mixer was created by a bricklayer in 1983 who couldn’t find a mixer on the market that was compact and convenient enough to bring through doors and up the steps. Since then, SoRoTo mixers have designed and created an innovative range for stonemasons, tilers and bricklayers. Soroto Mixers have a service life of up to 20 years. And every mixer has been designed and manufactured to deliver on the SoRoTo promise of high quality standards. Tiling Tools in Sydney | Suited for Each Step of The Process We have carefully put together our range of offerings to help assist customers to achieve flawless results at every stage of the tiling process. Step 1. Suit up in PPE Protect yourself on the job with our protective gear.
- Ultralight knee pads
- Protective goggles
- Hi-vis vests
- Aluminium straight edge
- BMI spirit level
- Raimondi levelling system
- Strata mat
- Latacoustic 5mm sound control
- Raimondi Zoe Wet Saw
- Raimondi Pikus Wet Saw
- Sigma Tile Saw
- Sigma Tile Cutter
- Otec Thin Turbo Blade
- Otec Diamond Blade
- DTA Abrasion Wheel
- Diarex Turbo Ultra-Thin Blade
- Diarex Stringer Ultra-Thin Blade
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Paddle
- Atika 100L Mixer
- Soroto Mixer
- German gauging trowel
- Square front trowel
- Grout rake
- Finishing trowel v-notch trowel
- Notch trowel
- Cross spacers
- Tile wedges
- Jumbo wedges
- Leveling clips
- Poly float
- Pointed groat float
- Epoxy groat float
- What materials and tools are needed for tile installation?
- Some of the tile tools that are required for tile installation includes a adhesives, spirit level, spacers, wedges, tile nipper, grout rake, finishing towel, gauging trowel, grout float, squeegee and many more. The tile tool required depends upon the size and requirements of your project.
- What grout spacing do I need between tiles?
- The grout space required between the tiles depends upon the type of tile you plan to lay. At Bonnyrigg Tiles, our spacers will allow you create spaces between 1mm to 10mm. The tile spacers assist you to get the desired grout space with minimal efforts. Connect with our expert team now for any technical advice and assistance.
- Do I need lots of special tools for tiling?
- No, there are a few basic tiling tools that are required for laying tiles. We have the largest collection of exclusive tiling tools in Sydney that can help you to get the desired finish with ease.
- What is the best tool to choose?
- The tools you need depend on your project and expertise. Bonnyrigg Tiles will present you with a wide range of tilling tools in Sydney to assist you. These tools are sure to meet all your project requirements and ensure professional tiling finish.
- Where can I find more information about my specific project?
- Stay in touch with us and connect with our experts for more information on tilling tools in Sydney and various types of tiles, finishing options that are trending. Our experts have in depth knowledge of the industry and always keep themselves updated with all the latest information.
Visit Our Showroom
Let us use our knowledge and experience to help build and style the home you love! We have wide range of tiles, bathroom accessories and also quarry materials. Come in and see our friendly staff and showroom!